Brick is a great choice for the garden. It can last a long time and withstand the elements in most regions. It’s also versatile. You can find a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colours to match a theme or décor style. Why should you consider edging your garden with brick?
- Brick Conforms to Any Garden Shape – When you think of a brick, you probably envision a block with straight sides. While many bricks are shaped this way, they are still extremely versatile. You can cut and arrange them to conform to any garden shape you want – even circles and wavy borders. Get creative with your garden, right down to the edging!
- Brick Can Be Low or High Profile – Brick can be built up or kept low to the ground. If you want a simple edge to finish your garden with, you can lay a single layer of standard brick. They are easy to see but won’t block the view of your blossoms or vegetables. You can also build low walls or even raised garden beds using brick. It is one way to keep small wildlife away from your produce.
- Brick Comes in a Rainbow of Colours – Every garden is as unique as the person who tends it. Brick is much the same way. It comes in a rainbow of colours with different textures, finishes, and sizes. Find something that matches the natural charm and personality of your green space. If you love traditional flowers, try a classic brick. If you want something more modern, go with a smoother block in light or unusual tones.
- Brick is Eco-Friendly and Plant Safe – Brick is better for the environment than many other building materials. It is recyclable and is manufactured with shale and clay – two resources that are abundant around the world. Brick is also safe for your plants and won’t contaminate soil, even after long periods of use.
- Brick is Easy to Repair and Maintain – Brick is easy to repair and maintain. That means you can invest more of your time and energy in the plants you grow rather than the structures surrounding them. An occasional cleaning or damaged block replacement may be needed, but otherwise, your brick will look great for years with little effort.
Visit ABC Brick Sales to find out which brands will work best in your garden. We stock high-quality products from the industry’s top manufacturers. Find low prices on bricks, pavers, and landscaping supplies – all the things you need to build a beautiful garden this summer!