We stock high-quality products from some of the best brick suppliers in Australia. The results of any building project rely heavily on two things: craftsmanship and the quality of the materials used. We can’t finish it for you, but we can guide you to high-quality supplies that will make your home renovation or new construction job a success. Who makes the products we sell to you?
Austral Bricks was founded over a century ago. They positioned themselves as a major brick supplier during World War I. Austral thrives today thanks to modernisation and a constant desire to improve through cutting-edge technology and innovation. Some of their most remarkable creations include:
- Poesia Glass – Poesia marries brickwork and glass to produce gorgeous blocks crafted with true artistry.
- San Selmo Reclaimed – San Selmo Reclaimed harken back centuries with a texture and colour inspired by European heritage. They are kiln-fired clay bricks made in Italy.
- Metallix – Metallix are durable bricks with a silky metallic finish.
Claypave began in the 1800s and has established itself as a market mainstay. The family-owned operation is based in Dinmore, Ipswich. They stay ahead of the curve by producing new products using innovative techniques that complement current trends. Their brick lines include:
- Long Format – Long Format bricks provide more options with a longer, thinner shape.
- Old Roman – Old Roman bricks are styled after those used during the Colonial era. They offer a rough look in many warm colours.
- Dry Press – Produced using traditional methods for a crisp shape and texture.
- Dry Press Tumbled – Tumbled bricks are tumbled before going into the kiln. This produces a rounded shape that’s sturdy and inviting.
- Regal – Extruded bricks that are available in Gold, Sand, Pewter, Tan, Mocha, and Raja.
PGH Bricks ranks among our nation’s largest clay brick suppliers. They produce a variety of products for commercial, residential, and architectural applications. The company’s roots date back to 1958 when Maxwell Porter and David Galbraith merged with Hanson Consolidated Industries. Today, PGH is still going strong and continues to produce superb brick lines.
- Classic Bricks – If you love classic red brick, then you must see PGH’s Townhouse and Highlands collections. Highlands includes Leura and Blackheath, each offering a variation of red tones with dark veins. Townhouse expands options with lighter red tones and glass flecks.
- Contemporary Bricks – Clean lines and unusual colours will lend a contemporary look to any structure. PGH’s Vibrant line comes in a rainbow of hues including blue, yellow, orange, pink, red, and lime green.
- Urban Bricks – The Urban Metal collection is stunning. These bricks have metallic tones in bronze, silver, copper, and zinc.
Warwick Brickworks dates back to 1853. The Schnitzerling family were potters who moved to Australia from Germany where they took up brickmaking. The sixth generation currently runs the company, continuing the timeless tradition. Warwick is one of the few brick suppliers who still produce solid pressed bricks. Their collection includes sandstock, face, bullnose, and arch bricks as well as clay fired pavers.
Visit ABC Brick Sales to shop these brick suppliers in person. Our expert staff is available to discuss your needs and provide advice or delivery services.