Brick indoor feature walls are hugely on the rise on the Gold Coast.
The rise in popularity is due to the fact that this doesn’t have to be expensive and has a multitude of benefits for your home or business.
Bricks provide heat insulation, are resistant to marks and wear and tear, low maintenance, fire resistant and are great for reducing exterior noise.
- – 1. For a more modern look and to brighten up your space, consider painting your brick wall white.
- – 2. Keep your brick wall in good condition by using a sealant that protects the bricks from disintegrating over time
- – 3. For DIY projects on top of existing walls, simply use bricks that are slim in width to make the job easier.
- – 4. Consider other rooms and colours within your house, and use a brick colour matching chart to find the best fit
- – 5. Brick walls make a great backdrop for art and other décor, but they are just as effective on their own and are versatile enough to pull off either look.
Here’s a couple that we really like
No Name Lane – Broadbeach
Brooklyn Apartments – Varsity Lakes