Let Us Take You + A Mate Sky High
We’re excited to be running a competition on Facebook to give you and a mate the chance to win a helicopter ride around the Gold Coast!
Simply like the post, like our page and tag a mate you would bring with you! It’s that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions).
- The Promoter of this competition is ABC Brick Sales Pty Ltd – 51 Harrington Street, Arundel QLD 4214, contactable on – 1300 327 927 .
Hosted by Tailored Media contactable on +61 7 5534 1228
Who can enter?
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below, any Eligible Person will be eligible to enter the draw. An Eligible Person is an Australian resident over the age of 16.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter (and its related bodies corporate), and agencies associated with this promotion are eligible to enter.
- There will only be 1 prize winner, who will win an ABC Heli voucher for 2 people for a 10 minute scenic joy ride on the Gold Coast.
How to enter
- Promotion commences at 02:00pm AEST on Tuesday 20th October 2015 and closes 7:59pm AEST on Thursday the 29th of October 2015 (Promotional Period).
- To enter, Eligible Persons must, during the Promotional Period, must do the following;
Like the ABC Brick Sales Facebook page, like the post on the ABC Brick Sales Facebook (@ABCBrickSales) and comment with the name of a friend.
- All entries must be received by 7:59pm AEST on Thursday 29th October 2015.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
Promoter’s rights with respect to entries and entrants
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
- a) verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants (including an entrant’s name, age, email address and place of residence); and
- b) to disqualify any entrant who:
(i) submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
(ii) tampers with the entry process including; and
- c) accept in its absolute discretion any entries that contain errors or omissions.
- a) to disqualify any entrant; or
- b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to take such steps as the Promoter considers reasonably necessary to address the interference or change of circumstances which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the Promotion.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The prize winners will be selected by the Promoter from all valid entries received within the Promotional Period.
- The prize winners will personally be notified via a post on the ABC Brick Sales Facebook page and the winners names will be published by the 30th of October 9.30am AEST.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion including selection of the prize winners is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- By accepting the prize, the prize winners agree to cooperate with the Promoter in regard to further promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
- The prizes will be co-ordinated with the winner’s by the Monday the 2nd of November 2015 via electronic communications and/ or phone calls.
Unavailable and unclaimed prizes
- If any prize is unavailable due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- If any prize is unclaimed by Friday the 6th of November 2015, the prize will be forfeited.
- If for any reason this Promotion does not run as planned by the Promoter or is likely not to run as planned by the Promoter, the Promoter may take such steps as it considers reasonably necessary to manage the risks associated with the divergence which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the Promotion.
Privacy and Consent of the entrant
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related bodies corporate for a period of 6 months (commencing when the prize winner is notified).
- The Promoter will use your personal information to enter you into the draw, to participate in the Promotion and for general marketing purposes.
- The Eligible Person is solely liable for the costs he or she incurs in entering the Promotion and claiming a prize.
No Liability of the Promoter
- Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
- a) a personal injury or distress caused by a prize; or
- b) any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the Promotion, except for injury, loss, damage or expense caused by the fraud, gross negligence or breach of contract by the Promoter.
- The types of liabilities contemplated by paragraphs (a) and (b) include, but are not limited to, technical difficulties, equipment malfunction, theft, unauthorised access, an entry or prize claim which is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to an act or omission beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or tax liability.